Monday, February 2, 2015

Four Weeks & Counting

I have been doing Weight Watchers Online for four weeks now.  I have lost a total of 12 pounds. Added together with the weight I lost before joining Weight Watchers, I have lost a total of 23 pounds.  I'm elated beyond words.

I'm continuing to find new low-point treats to try.  These are a few of my current favorites:


I found these at Target.  They are 2 points per a 9 crisp serving.

These are 3 points per serving.  You get two nice size crisps in a serving.  They remind me of a pop tart.




























I'm so excited that I'm finally making some real progress on this journey.  I'm feeling so much better physically, but the change in my attitude is making the biggest difference.  My resolve is set.  I feel stronger than ever about making the right choices.  For the first time in a long time I feel confident that I can do this!


No comments:

Post a Comment