Monday, January 19, 2015

Week Two Weigh-In Success

My second weigh-in since beginning my Weight Watchers Online journey went just as well as my first.  I lost another three pounds and I cannot express the joy I feel with each little success.

Here's one of the things I find amazing; I haven't been able to exercise since I started.  I have been sick for going on three weeks now.  I have had head/chest congestion, headache, no sleep and a terrible cough and I have been completely exhausted.  I look forward to seeing what kind of progress I can achieve once I can get to moving.

This week I plan to make the Weight Watchers 0 point Cabbage Soup.  Once I have made it and taste tested it, I will post the recipe on my cooking blog: www.whatscookingwithmandigirl.blogspot.com along with a review.  I have tried this soup before, but it has been a long time and I will be using a new recipe.

I look forward to seeing how this week's weigh-in goes.  Hopefully, it will show continued success.  I will also try to start posting some of my favorite snack and recipes as I go along.

I welcome your feedback.  If you have any tips, recipes or snack ideas, please share them in the comments.

Until next time, God bless!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the weight loss and I hope you are feeling better really soon.

    ReplyDelete