Monday, August 23, 2010

Doing Better

Well, I had my weigh-in on Friday and I lost half a pound.  I know it's not much, but it's definitely better than gaining.  I have done much better with my eating since then and I have great expectations for this week's results.

I still have not started exercising.  I know that I need to exercise and I also know that I will get better results if I do.  I just do not have any energy and it has been so hot.  The positive things I remember from exercising in the past are that I always had more energy and it gave me a real boost in the self esteem department.  It feels good to know I am doing something positive for my health.

The problem is figuring out what I can do and what I will stick with.  I mentioned in an earlier blog entry that I have a bad back and I have to be careful what I do or I will end up flat on my back.  I want to do something fun that doesn't really feel like exercise.

So, if any of you readers have any suggestions, please leave a comment.  I would greatly appreciate the input.

No comments:

Post a Comment