Monday, July 22, 2013

Keeping Track Keeps Me On Track

I always do my best when I keep track of what I eat.  In the past I have used a notebook to keep up with my daily calorie intake but not anymore.  I have found a free, easy to use, website/phone app that makes this task a lot easier.

At MyFitnessPal.com you can sign up for a free account.  It allows you to enter your stats, such as weight, height, measurements, etc.  This information is used to calculate how many calories you can consume each day and still lose weight. You can also plug in your exercise and find out how many calories you burn.

One of the features I absolutely love is the iPhone app, which is also free.  It has a scan option that allows you to scan the bar code on a food label and add it to your diary right from your phone. This makes it so easy to keep up on the go.

MyFitnessPal isn't just a place to track your calories and exercise though.  You can also blog, keep track of weight lose, make friends, interact with other members through the community and so much more.  You have to check it out for yourself.

Check it out at:  www.myfitnesspal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment