Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Why Can't I Get This Right?

Frustration - my companion and my constant frame of mind.  I am so frustrated by my lack of will power and motivation to stick to a healthy living plan.  Once again, I have edged up the scale and am in serious need of starting over.  

So, here I go again.  One day at a time.  That's all I can allow myself to think about.  I get overwhelmed if I think further ahead.  

I'm using an app on my iPhone to log food, activity and weight loss.  It has one of those handy little bar code scanners, which makes it somewhat easier to track what I eat.  

Now, I just need a kick in the butt to start exercising.  I hate exercise.  I hate to sweat!  Yes, I said it, I admit it - I absolutely hate exercise and sweating!   I know I'm not alone.  Feel free to comment on this post and share your thoughts on "torture."  

Today is day one.  My journey starts again.  I'll let you know how it goes.




No comments:

Post a Comment