Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Weigh-In Day

Well, it's Tuesday, weigh-in time.  I have really been dreading the scales.  I haven't done just awful this week, but I didn't do as well as I would have liked.  I really have this "can't do" attitude going on at the moment and I know I have got to overcome it.  I need and want to get back to that place where I feel I am in control.

I gained half a pound this week.  I'm not surprised.  I'm just glad it wasn't more.  I know what I have been doing wrong and I know that I need to get more active.  So, this week, my goal is to stay on target and to incorporate more activity and movement into each day.

I really thought at this point in the journey I would be further along, but I have been my own road block.  I have sabotaged myself at every turn.  I am my own worst enemy.  I could make all kinds of excuses for why I have stalled and screwed up along the way, but the truth is, I just haven't committed.

So, here's to another start.  This week I am challenging myself.  I am going to prove to myself that I can win.  I can control my behavior and I have the power to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment